- Kawa Capital Management is an independent asset management firm based in Florida. Founded in July 2007 by Daniel Ades and Alexandre Saverin, the firm has grown to over $615 million in assets under management.
- Kawa is a dynamic and opportunistic company, dedicated to running strong, absolute, long-term returns. The firm employs a disciplined asset allocation approach with a focus on strategies that are unique and off the radar screen of larger asset managers.
- Our team attempts to take diverse event-driven situations and structure profitable investments for long-term growth through rigorous and persistent monitoring of risk with special emphasis on capital preservation. Our investors value Kawa's performance history, the diverse investment strategy, and the strong focus on risk management with a robust operational infrastructure.
- Kawa's flagship product is a global multi-strategy hedge fund with a broad mandate to invest across all tradable instruments. Over the years the fund has specialized in asset-backed securities, turnaround situations in fixed income and esoteric credit in general.
- In addition, Kawa Capital has focused on developing a private investment platform with an opportunistic approach to investing in different strategies. Our team has helped arrange and manage capital for various private initiatives including partnerships in a private equity real estate fund and renewable energy opportunities.
Please read important disclosures related to this website and Kawa Capital Management